Choose a decade from above for more photos & events from Kurn Hattin’s history.
|2005||Maysilles Cottage was erected, named for David J. Maysilles, class of 1943, former Executive Director|
|2006||The Riding Program was implemented to provide children with strategies for self-awareness, focus, confidence, and healthy bonding|
|2007||Maysilles Cottage was completed and dedicated|
|2008||David J. Maysilles was elected President of the Board of Trustees|
|2009||The Lewis Cottage, named for Trustee Janet “Sis” Lewis and her family, was established in a renovated section of the Thomas Building to provide a temporary respite for individualized counseling and healing for children in crisis|