Search Menu

SINCE 1894

Since 1894, Kurn Hattin has helped thousands of children and their families by offering a safe home and quality education in a nurturing environment.


1900 Permanent endowment fund was started with a legacy of $2,000
1907 Reverend Dickinson passed away
1907 The title “Kurn Hattin Home Association” was replaced by “New England Kurn Hattin Homes”
1908 Main Building, now known as Mathey Building, was destroyed by fire