There are many ways to support Kurn Hattin in your estate plans:
- Leave Kurn Hattin a percentage of your estate or a specific dollar amount as a beneficiary in your will
- Donate a particular asset, such as real estate or antiques
- Establish Kurn Hattin as a beneficiary of your retirement plan, IRA, 401(k), 403(b), appreciated securities, bank or brokerage account
- Establish a charitable gift annuity (cash, stocks, or bonds) to provide a fixed income to you (or a loved one) for life, with remaining funds being distributed to Kurn Hattin.
- Name Kurn Hattin as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy
Charitable Gift Annuities
A Charitable Gift Annuity is a giving option which allows you to invest in two futures: yours and that of generations of boys and girls.
Our Charitable Gift Annuity program gives you the opportunity to make a simple donation of cash, appreciated stocks, or bonds while you receive fixed income payments for life. The remaining balance will help support Kurn Hattin.
- Charitable tax deduction now
- Guaranteed income for life
- Attractive rate of return
- Partially tax-free income
- Income for one or two designated individuals
The minimum contribution is $10,000, and the minimum age is 65. Additional charitable gift annuities may be acquired at any time. A gift annuity contribution is irrevocable.
Cares Act Donations
Click Cares Act to learn more.
For more information about these and other opportunities, please contact Kim Fine, Director of Annual Fund & Special Projects, at (802) 721-6914 or email@example.com