Kurn Hattin is a year-round home and school on 280-acres overlooking the Connecticut River Valley which is:
- Licensed by the Vermont Department of Children and Families.
- Approved by the Vermont State Board of Education.
- Staffed by licensed teachers and counselors.
- Offering first-rate academic, athletic and music programs.
- Conducting a comprehensive Social Skills Program.
- Comprised of ten residential cottages staffed by trained quality caregivers.
- Offering a full summer recreation program and camps.
- Operating a working/teaching farm.
Nurturing the Whole Child
Kurn Hattin places a strong emphasis on nurturing the whole child—mind, body, heart and spirit. Programs and extracurricular activities cultivate strong social skills and foster emotional and physical development, as well as critical thinking and communication skills. Southern Vermont’s vast blue skies and seemingly endless rolling green hills provide a fitting backdrop for children at Kurn Hattin to explore their own boundless potential.