For Your Children’s Safety
In an effort to continue keeping your children safe, we are asking that you present a photo ID when picking up your child. If picking your child up at the school, please follow the steps listed below.
- Go to camera to the left of the door at the front entrance of the school building.
- Push gray button on the box and wait for a response.
- When asked, state your full name and the full name of the child(ren) you are picking up. Be sure to talk clearly and look at the camera on the box.
- Have ID ready, and when asked, show ID to camera.
- Once ID is confirmed, the door will buzz and unlock.
- Please go to the school office during school hours or the residential office after school hours.
Thank you for your help in keeping our students safe.