Programs & Services
For over a century, Kurn Hattin has been a place where children come to grow, learn, thrive, and succeed.
Our experienced, caring staff take the time to learn the unique background and needs of each child and family, so that we can provide optimal care and individualized support to help all children reach their full potential.
Once enrolled, teachers, residential staff, and counselors form a dedicated support network to help each child adjust and succeed in all areas of development; academic, physical, social, and emotional. Ongoing communication with the child’s family is an important key to success.
At a glance
- Year-round residential home and state-approved school serving children ages 5-15, whose families are experiencing a period of need or instability
- Small, cozy residential “cottages” staffed by trained caregivers focus on creating a warm, home-like atmosphere
- Highly qualified, licensed teachers, small class sizes, and personalized learning
- 280-acre campus in Southern Vermont includes a working farm, horseback-riding arena, and beautifully maintained facilities
- Licensed counselors help with transitions and support each child’s social-emotional development
- First-rate academic, athletic, and music programs
Click below to learn more about Kurn Hattin programs.
Come visit! Schedule a Tour, download an application or contact us with a question.